Sunday, February 26, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself.

Welcome to my personal blog.

A little bit about me.  I'm 25.  My sproglet is 13 months old, and is the most precious thing in my life.  I'm married to a wonderful man, who also happens to be a soldier in the U.S. Army.  (This is NOT an Army Wife/Army Life blog...not my style.)  I drink, I swear, and I am 100% LSG.  I am an atheist, I am open-minded, and accept all for who they are;  unless you are a completely bigoted asshole.  I am not afraid of who I am, and I'm not afraid to show it.

Too much for you?  Don't let the door hit ya...

For those of you still reading, this is a place for all things crafty, fibery, colorful, and purely delicious.  I may also throw in a few random posts here and there.  I will share with you awesome links, badass music, random beautiful photos, and whatever strikes my fancy.

I love to cook, crochet, take okay photos with my $100 point-n-shoot, play with my beautiful daughter,  lose myself for hours on Ravelry or Pinterest, and just enjoy life.  I like to learn new things every day, and expand my "post apocalyptic skill set" as I like to call it.  Baking, spinning fiber, knitting, sewing are all newer skills that I'm trying to master.  I have an unhealthy obsession with all things post-apocalyptic including, you guessed it, ZOMBIES!!!!!!!  I will admit I'm lacking in the zombie-movie library, but that doesn't make me love them even less!

Okay now, I will quit rambling, and I hope you enjoy what is to come!

ZombieHooker

P.S. Check out my other blog, although it is barren: Pin to Fin - crafting from my favorite pins on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment